MEGAS A.Ş.
OTHER INFORMATION


1. THE EFFECTS OF CARBON DIOXIDE
Liquefied Gas by cooling. Touching product can cause cold burn. Low concentration (%3-5 molar in air), may cause frequent breathing, increasing in blood pressure and headaches.

Middle concentration (%8-15 molar in air), may cause headache, sluggishness, dizziness, pain in nose and throat, tremor of the heart, vomiting and the loss of consciousness.

2. FIRST AID INFORMATION

A) INHALATION: The person who breathes the gas in high concentration may not be aware of suffocation because of the loss of consciousness. He or she should be taken to fresh air immediately. He or she should be kept in hot, and make him or her rest. Artificial ventilation should be applied in case of no respiration. He or she should be taken to hospital in a short time.

B) TOUCHING SKIN OR EYE: The surface of the skin touching to carbon dioxide should be washed with plenty of warm water immediately for 15 minutes. The patient should be taken to hospital soon if there is intensive tissue freezing , cold burn, or uprising of skin surface. Touching with eyes; evaporation of liquid gas should be accelerated opening the eyelids as far as possible. The eyes should be washed at least for 15 minutes. And the patient should be taken to a hospital immediately.

C) SWALLOWING: Swallowing the product has not been accepted as a probable danger for health.